Friday, February 21, 2014

LISTEN: Nicki Minaj vs Feeder - Buck Rogers' Starships - New Mashup by Niall Spence

Hi everyone! Behold my latest mashup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79CFQT3YUA

Nicki Minaj vs Feeder - Buck Rogers' Starships

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'Starships' by Nicki Minaj and the instrumental version of 'Buck Rogers' by Feeder.

If you like this mashup feel free to use the buttons at the bottom of this post to share it on facebook, twitter or any other platforms!

At the time of writing I have 16 mashups that you can check out here. And if you would like to be the first to hear about my new mashups, please follow me on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or hit like on my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence.

Thanks for listening!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment