Saturday, February 1, 2014

LISTEN - New Mashup - Eminem vs Mansun - Take It Easy Slim Shady

Hi everyone! Time for a new mashup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPopuDjgYs

Eminem vs Mansun - Take It Easy Slim Shady

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'The Real Slim Shady' by Eminem and the instrumental version of 'Take It Easy Chicken' by Mansun.

This is my fourth mashup of the year which feature's one of my favourite bands, Mansun. I was inspired to finish this mashup by the fact that Paul Draper has recently returned to the public eye with his new project 'The Anchoress'. Other exciting Mansun related news is the semi-announcement of Paul Draper's solo album and most importantly the upcoming Mansun convention which is happening in Chester!

If you like this mashup feel free to use the buttons at the bottom of this post to share it on facebook, twitter or any other platforms!

As well as this mashup I have many others that you can check out here. And if you would like to be the first to hear about my new mashups, follow me on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or like my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence.

Thanks for listening!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment