Friday, May 31, 2013

New Mashup! - Dizzee Rascal vs Gorillaz - 'Feel Good Sirens'

Hi everyone! It's been a while but the time has come for a new mashup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEwDKTX5Eo

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'Sirens' by Dizzee Rascal and the instrumental version of 'Feel Good Inc' by Gorillaz.

I have had a bit of a break from making mashups recently (two months I think) so it's good to unleash a brand new one on the world! I'm particularly happy as this mashup is the first I have released which has only recently been created. Previously uploaded mashups were all started over the last few years but had never been completed/released until recently.

To hear this and all my other mashups check out this YouTube playlist. And if you would like to be the first to hear about my new mashups, follow me on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or like my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence.

Thanks for listening!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment