Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Instrumentals and Acapellas Wanted

Here is a list of acapellas and instrumentals that I am interested in obtaining for mashup purposes.

If there is anything here you can help me with let me know and I'll see if I can repay you somehow!

Anything with a strike through is something I have already obtained.

Instrumentals

Shed 7 - 'Disco Down' official instrumental - I heard this once at a bar in Manchester, never seen it mentioned online though.
Muse - 'Origin of Symmetry' official instrumentals- the version without the skipping and computer noises.
Feeder - 'Seven Days in the Sun' and 'Buck Rogers'. In better quality than the ones on YouTube :)
Maximo Park - Our Earthly Pleasures
Maximo Park - Quicken The Heart
The Music - Strength In Numbers (Album)
Franz Ferdinand - Tonight (8 tracks from the album)
Spector - Celestine and Chevy Thunder
Mansun - Any of the instrumental demos kicking around the internet - Pentagram, Dr Funkoffski etc...
Andrew W.K. - 'Kiseki'

Acapellas

Lady Sovereign - Anything other than Love Me or Hate Me
Theophilus London - Any

No comments:

Post a Comment