Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dizzee Rascal vs Serj Tankian - Stand Up Wall - New Mashup!

Hi everyone! It's time for a new mashup I made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHpCDzdkUjg

This mashup was created using the acapella version of 'Stand Up Tall' by Dizzee Rascal and the instrumental version of 'Empty Walls' by Serj Tankian.

Empty Walls was the debut solo single from Serj Tankian who is best known as the lead singer of System of a Down. Personally I really liked the song but I didn't feel it got the success it deserved.

If you would like to hear more of my mashups take a look at this YouTube playlist. Currently I am posting a new mashup each week so subscribe to the blog, follow on Twitter (@NiallSpence) or like my facebook page: facebook.com/niallspence, to hear them first!

Thanks for listening!

Niall
@NiallSpence

No comments:

Post a Comment